Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Integrity



1 : firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : incorruptibility 2 : an unimpaired condition : soundness 3 : the quality or state of being complete or undivided : completeness
synonyms see honesty

---------------------------------------------

Nehemiah 7:2 (New International Version)

2 I put in charge of Jerusalem my brother Hanani, along with [a] Hananiah the commander of the citadel, because he was a man of integrity and feared God more than most men do.

Job 2:3 (New International Version)

3 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason."

Psalm 7:8 (New International Version)

8 let the LORD judge the peoples.
Judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness,
according to my integrity, O Most High.


Psalm 25:21 (New International Version)

21 May integrity and uprightness protect me,
because my hope is in you.

No comments: